Drew Bloom II
Everyone loves the ease and comfort of Drew Bloom II shoes, which feature clean lines and a simple Velcro® brand closure.
Drew Bloom II features layers of lightweight materials that pamper and protect the foot while a polyurethane rocker bottom matches the natural walking motion for incredible all-day comfort and support. Add in a soft, foam-padded collar and the result is one of the most comfortable and stylish women’s therapeutic shoes in the industry.
- Double Depth Shoe: Plus Fitting System® - Two Removable Footbeds for Added and Double Depth option.
- Contact Closure: Single Adjustable Hook and Loop Strap for easy adjustability and a personalized fit.
- Added Support: Firm Heel Counter and Tempered Steel Shank provides extra medial and lateral control wilest the shank assist to stabilize the shoe.
- Removable Insoles: Footbeds can be removed to accommodate your own orthotics.
- Lightweight construction: Bloom II is also available in a soft lightweight flexible Lycra upper witch is great for those with common foot pathologies like Bunions,Hammer Toes,corns and Edema.