A laid-back shoe with fashion and function for any adventure, the Dr. Comfort® Grace women’s athletic walking shoe offers convenience, style, and support. The removable footbed allows for a personalized fit while the dual-density midsole and footbed create comfort and stability. This athletic walking shoe is recommended for women who deal with poor circulation in one or both feet, women with diabetic conditions, non-diabetic women with foot issues, foot ulcer history, peripheral neuropathy with evidence of callus formation of either foot, or foot deformity of either foot. Whether it’s a walk around town, a hike through the woods or a quiet evening at home, your feet will appreciate the support, comfort, and fashion that the Grace has to offer.
Explore the Features:
- Reduced Seam Lines - Reduction of seam lines help prevent skin irritation when wearing
- Protective Toe Box - Protective toe box provides extra protection from toe stubbing
- Top-Quality Shoe - Use of top-quality material and construction helps prevent wear and tear
- Firm Heel Counter - provides extra medial and lateral support and stability for day-to-day activities
- Removable Insoles - Footbeds can be removed to accommodate your own orthotics
- Anti-Abrasion Sole - Provides comfort and helps prevent slipping when wearing